Webcam situated at the Water Sports Centre at Penhors
Click and drag for a live panoramic view of the Bay of Audierne in all its splendour !
Click on one of the photos to see a video clip which is updated every hour.
AT THE HEART OF THE BAY OF AUDIERNE
Live and regularly updated panoramic views from the 'end of the world' on the tip of Europe. Enjoy the wide sweep of the Bay of Audierne from the Pointe du Raz to the Pointe de la Torche and the Pointe de Penmarc'h captured on webcam at the Pôle Nautique du Haut Pays Bigouden (water sports centre) at Penhors-Pouldreuzic.
Discover Pouldreuzic at the same time - the commune has recently been awarded Blue Flag status for the quality of its environment :
- its charming little harbour
- its water sports including surfing, paddle-boarding, kitesurfing ...
- its rocks and rock pools towards Plozévet and Pors Poulhan, ideal for collecting shells and shellfish...
- its amazing long beach, bordered by a long pebble ridge,. It stretches southwards to Plovan, Tréogat, the Etang de Trunvel (lake) and Tréguennec and is a great place for swimming, long walks, horse or cycle rides and beach sports like sand-yachting.
- its historic heritage : the chapel and religious pardon of Notre Dame de Penhors, seaweed kilns...
- the Musée de L'Amiral (shells and sea birds...).
- reed beds
- coastal footpaths.
- and finally, for your relaxation and enjoyment : campsites, leisure activities, hotels, bars and restaurants....